Phoenix Senior Living
DEVRON and it’s Senior Living operators currently have 3 projects in Georgia ready for development.
1. Carlyle at Augusta is a $13 million 71,000 square foot 69 bed Independent living community serving the African-American community. This project has received Industrial Revenue Bonds as an incentive to serve this highly underserved market and fully supported by the City of Augusta. This is in cooperation with operator Generations Management.
2. Oakview Crossings and the Woodlands in Hartwell, GA
– Oakview Crossings is a 46 acre planned live/work development with the full support of the City of Hartwell. The vision for Oakview is affordable housing with amenities for the over 120 full time and part time new jobs being created in addition to folks not working in the park.
– Anderson Medical (AnMed) is contructing a satellite clinic in the development, along with a Medical Office building (MOB). They have purchased their tract from Oakview with construction starting Q1 2017.
– DEVRON with be constructing approximately 30,000 square feet of retail and Office buildings either to lease and/or Sale and we plan on a generational day care center.
– DEVRON Communities will be constructing between 64-80 apartments, 28-32 affordable starter homes, and 16-24 age restricted 55 and older patio homes.
– Woodlands at Oakview Crossings is a $17 million 83,000 square foot 80 bed Senior living community with IL/AL/MC. The 55 and older patio homes will be considered a seperate IL component with the amenities offered at the Woodlands. The Woodlands has qualified for a $4.6 million dollar USDA grant. Generation Management will be the Operating Partner.
3. Phoenix at Braselton is a $40 million 159,000 square foot 160 bed Senior Living Community with Independent/Assisted and Memory Care (Dimentia) components. This is in cooperation with operator Phoenix Senior Living.
The Phoenix at Braselton
1.1 Investment Description
Braselton is about 50 miles northeast of downtown Atlanta via I-85, and just southeast of Lake Sidney Lanier. Braselton is located in Hall County as well as Barrow, Jackson and Gwinnett Counties. The city is part of three areas including, metropolitan Atlanta, Sandy Springs-Marietta, and Gainesville
Braselton’s current estimated population is 8,027. Lastly, the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta MSA has a current estimated population of 5,522,942, which is just over half of the entire population for the state of Georgia.
Braselton is home to Chateau Elan Winery and Resort as well its adjoining Golf and Residential community. This resort attracts more than half a million people a year, according to its website. In
2005, Braselton received the “Trendsetter Award” from Georgia Trends for its achievements in economic development. The town has also been recognized by the National League of Cities as a “City Showcase” and was named “America’s Dream Town”.
Braselton’s location on the I-85 corridor makes it ideal for businesses, as well as for tourists looking to visit Chateau Elan or Lake Lanier. Not only is the location of the town prime, but Braselton is a leader in providing infrastructure necessary to facilitate new business and industries. Braselton is home to businesses such as Mayfield Dairies and Panoz Auto Development. Many distribution facilities have made Braselton home as well, including Haverty’s Southeast Distribution Center, Whole Foods, PetCo, and Mizuno.
Braselton’s commitment to infrastructure investment mixed with a continued focus on small town values, has ensured a positive outlook on strategic, future economic growth.
The 8.66-acre site that is to be developed is currently vacant. A Phase I ESA has been completed and is attached as Exhibit D. No environmental contamination issues were identified. A Geotechnical Report has been completed (Exhibit E).
The steel and concrete building will be three stories in height. The community will be of high quality in terms of design and materials, with exterior finishes tailored to create a building that is architecturally similar to the local market. The independent livings units will range from 800-1300 square feet, assisted living units will range from 362 feet to 700 feet, and the memory care units will range from 290 feet to 320, all based on unit type.
Phoenix Senior Living Overview
Phoenix Senior Living
Phoenix Senior Living (PSL) is a privately held senior housing operator with properties that are located within suburban communities throughout the southeast region.
To serve seniors and their families with individualized care and exceptional amenities in a safe, nurturing, dignified and compassionate environment.
- Provide residents and families with a meaningful and joyful experience from their very first interaction with PSL.
- Fully understand and support the uniqueness of every resident’s physical, social and emotional needs.
- Foster a secure, positive and unified environment with dedicated, tenured employees.
Invested in understanding the complexities of the aging process, PSL builds trusting relationships with those we serve from the very first touch point. We outline an individualized plan with our customers, establishing a confidence in our services and staff, with the intention of exceeding expectations at every level of care. PSL’s strongest differentiator and resource in the senior housing marketplace is our engaged, compassionate and dedicated employees. PSL’s core values include a commitment to tenured employees who are continually trained and always supported by our human resource programs.
PSL is a company of people serving people, and everything we do is deeply engrained in that core belief.
Key Company Differentiators
- Company ran and built by operators who have extensive experience in operating all property types throughout different regions in the United States
- Combined 60+ years of experience in senior housing in the senior team
- Transparent Organization through our investment in technology o E-Records platform will create more accessibility to information for families, hospitals, and other third party providers
- Ability to create tangible business intelligence reports to continue to improve service delivery platfo
- “Whole” customer relationship focused on constant feedback from families and residents
- Specific communication plans are developed for every family of each resident
- Obtain feedback from both family and resident at 7, 30, and 90 day post move-in as well as annually
- Engrain ourselves as local community provider
- Each community we conduct business in we participate in the local community as though it was our one and only property
- Participate in local community events and provide resources to the local community via education offerings like disease specific support groups
Development Target Area
PSL has a specific development strategy targeted throughout the Southeastern US. Below is a map of our properties either currently operating or under construction.
Properties DEVRON has completed as Developer/Contractor
Madison Alabama a 150,000 SF 150 Bed IL/AL/MC
Woodstock, GA. A 142,000 Square Foot 138 Bed IL/AL/MC
THE ITHACA LEGACY USA(ATLANTA)
THE ITHACA LEGACY USA(ATLANTA).pdf
Adobe Acrobat Dokument 642.0 KB
Insert contact adress here
Abmelden | Bearbeiten
OUR PARTNERS PAGE
Change out the DEVRON Logo for the new one and Add text.
DEVRON GROUP is a diviserfied Real Estate Development, Construction and Management entity with a mission/vision to develop, re-position, construct and implement Energy-efficient design and materials into various property types that benefit the health of welfare of the community way of life.